First and foremost, I would like to thank you all so much for your interest in booking an appointment with me! There have been so many changes at our salon, so please take a few moments to review the updated information below before booking online. I genuinely appreciate you all and look forward to working with you soon.
- Clients must wear a face mask when entering the salon and during services.
- Clients receiving makeup services may remove their mask at the time of service.
- Clients will be asked to wash hands upon entering the salon.
- We sanitize all products and salon equipment before and after every appointment.
- We also ask that you do not bring any children or extra guest to your appointment unless they are receiving services.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID symptoms, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- In the event there is another government issued shut down in the future, clients will have the option to reschedule their appointment to a later date and time. If the desired date and time is not available, the deposit will be credited towards your next service. Deposits will not be refunded.
- All appointments are scheduled online by clicking here.
- We require a 30% nonrefundable deposit for all services.
- Weddings require a 30% nonrefundable deposit along with a signed bridal contract.
- Please review all policies before scheduling an appointment on the booking site.
- Once the appointment is booked, you will receive an automated email confirmation as well as a receipt.
- For travel appointments, please be sure to leave the address to the on-site location in the notes section during the booking process.
- Our online calendar allows clients to book appointments 60 days in advance.
- Wedding dates are now limited to be requested 6 months in advance.
- If you have questions about the booking process and would like to discuss over the phone, please schedule a consultation.
- All appointments require a 30% deposit.
- Appointments are not booked until the deposit is received.
- All deposits are final and nonrefundable.
- Deposits cannot be transferred to another date.
- Wedding appointments that are postponed need to provide at least 30-day notice.
- Bridal clients will also need to submit a new bridal contract to reschedule.
- Your deposit amount will be deducted from the total cost.
- All clients are required to enter their credit card information at the time of booking to ensure a 30% deposit is paid for any service amount over $25.
- Clients will pay the remaining balance at the end of your appointment.
- Clients can check out with the same debit/credit card on file or pay with cash.
- Clients also have the option to pay via Cash App, Apple Pay or PayPal; however, there may be a service charge to process the payment.
- We do not accept any other forms of payment.
- Bridal clients will receive an invoice the week before their wedding date. The remining balance is due two days in advance. If the invoice is not paid at least two days before your wedding date, there will be an additional $50 applied to the final bill.
- Our private suite is located inside the Phenix Salon Suites at 7700 Richmond Hwy Suite 112, Alexandria, Virginia 22306.
- Please call us on the number provided in your Vagaro confirmation email to let us know you have arrived at your appointment before entering the building.
- Please provide at least 24-hour notice via text or email to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Canceling your appointment in less than 24-hours will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
- No show will result in a $50 charge.
- Please arrive to your scheduled appointment on time to avoid any late charges.
- Please communicate with us in advance if you are running late to your appointment.
- We understand that things happen so clients will have a 10-minute grace period.
- There is a $20 charge for all clients arriving 15 minutes after the scheduled time.
- Clients arriving more than 20 minutes late will be charged a $25 late fee and will have to reschedule their appointment to the next available date and time.
- Unfortunately, refunds are not permitted on any product or service.
- If a client is dissatisfied with a service, please express concerns before leaving the appointment to avoid any additional charges for another service.